Wednesday 4 April 2012

April 4

The choice of topic for my research is how to raise a well-adjusted large cockatoo. I chose this because it's something I've harboured an interest in for several years now, but have not yet come to learn all I can about it. I feel that I still have along way to go and much to learn before I can say that I have learned everything about my topic. At this moment, I only know a minimal amount of knowledge in this subject and would like to take this opportunity to learn more. What I already know is the basic idea and a few facts. After doing a quick search on the web, I've found that there is sufficient information available to use in my research.

Focus Questions
1. What is parrot behaviour?
2. What's the truth about cockatoos?
3. How do you set rules and implement discipline?
4. What are the consequences of not raising a bird properly?
5. What are the bird's social needs?
References
http://www.mytoos.com/behavior.shtml
http://www.birdsnways.com/cockatoo/
www.hornbeamaviary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment