Friday 13 April 2012

April 13

Differences: There are very few differences aside from the order the search results appear in and how my name is used in context. With quotations around my name, the search results had phrases where my name was used exactly as it is written, while without quotations, many results included parts of my name and had different words in bold. I found the results to be more scattered with less organization. Most were songs or lyrics, or songs with my name in it.

Similarities: The search results were the same, aside from their order. Both results yielded the same websites and were related in meaning. Either way, they both were about songs due to my last name.

I found a few profiles of people with the same or similar names as myself and many songs and lyrics . One song was titled "Susan" and was by the Buckinghams, while another was called "Susan's Song" by Al Jarreau.

No comments:

Post a Comment