Thursday 8 March 2012

March 8

If a movie of my life were made, the title would be 'Recollection of Susan's Life' as it implies how the movie is in fact a recollection of my life and what has past.Whoever plays me in the movie should in some way have similarities with me and be able to relate to my character as well as translate that onto screen. They should be able to mimic my ways, habits, tendencies, and be convincing. In short, they would act in a way that best reflects my character. That person would be a young actress and when I think of that personality I want to envision, I think of Emily Brown who played in the movie 'Sucker Punch'. She's good at embodying various emotions and characters and most importantly meets the criteria mentioned in the preceding text. The people who should be included in the movie of my life are my brother, mom, and dad. My brother tends to be headstrong and quite bossy as well as firm in his beliefs. The actor that best brings that sense of conviction is Tom Cruise, or at least in my knowledge he is. My mom could be played by Julia Roberts with her maturer attitude that would match my mom's perfectly. Will Farrell would play my dad as he can be quite a goof at times and absentminded. He seems capable of mimicking  my dad's mannerisms.

My Internet Use: The top five things that take up my time on the net
1. Researching my interests
2.Watching videos of my interests
3. Howrse
4. Finding information
5. Looking at pictures on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment