Tuesday 7 February 2012

February 7

I'm comfortable around computers to a certain extent. Depending on what I'm doing, I could have no idea of how to navigate, or how to open or get a certain detail or page to show up on the computer screen. I'm average at my web surfing and information finding skills, but struggle with making full use of certain software such as Microsoft excel, power point, and word. I don't know how to use all the different aspects and applications available. Often, I have trouble familiarizing myself with the keyboard and all the different abilities of the computer. I've had a great first semester and achieved most of my goals so far. As I start the second semester, my goals are to gain an increased knowledge and understanding of computers and their functions. I hope to learn how to make full use of Microsoft excel, word, and power point through ICT.

No comments:

Post a Comment