Wednesday 15 February 2012

February 15

Brain Blog
1.Opened up Microsoft word.
2.Clicked on insert;the second heading after home..
3.Selected shapes and chose the one I thought would resemble a head.
4.Sized and adjusted the shape to my liking.
5.Went back to shapes and chose an oval for my eyes.
6.Adjusted it and gave it a brown filling by left-clicking on format auto shape and choosing a colour.
7.Copy and pasted the eye to produce two identical shapes.
8.Placed the eyes on my head.
9.Returned to shapes and chose circles for my iris and pupil, and copied steps six to eight.
10.Using shapes, I chose a crescent moon under the basic shapes heading and used it as my mouth after giving it a red filling.
11.I chose the eleventh option under lines in shapes, and drew myself a nose.
12.Under lines in the shapes section, I chose the seventh option; a squiggly line, drew it using my mouse and placed it as my eyebrow.
13. Repeated step 12 for the other eyebrow
13.Under word art in insert, I chose a style that I liked and typed in whatever word I thought was in my head.
14.I adjusted the font size and clicked OK.
15.After selecting the word and left clicking on format auto shape, I went to layout and chose the option labeled in front of text.
16.I then dragged the word into my head and adjusted its angle by clicking on the green dot that appears above the picture when selected, and dragging it in the desired direction.
17. I continued doing this until I filled my head and finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment