Saturday 19 May 2012

May 18

If I were chosen to write an email to a million people about whatever I wanted, I would share a recipe for apple cake and cake decorating techniques because in my opinion it's the absolute best. Nothing beats it. I would like other people to try it and see  how good it is for themselves. As a bonus, I might get some feedback on the quality, taste, if it was enjoyable, nasty, or any suggestions to modify it. I would take the positive and negative feedback and use it to my advantage. The cake in particular is special because it was the first dessert I made on my own and whenever I saw a cake in the store adorned with icing roses, I would wonder how they did that. After some surfing on YouTube a while back I found out how. Perhaps other people are curious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment